Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Spider Man 4


We are learning how to engage our audience to read more of our stories



When I woke up from an afternoon nap I knew it was going to be a night full of graphics and excitement. My adrenalin was pumping when I got in the car, I couldn’t wait to get to the movies and watch spider man 3D. When I saw the sign Hoyts my lips were starting to have a big smile as we got closer. We got off the car and headed for the movies to get our snacks and tickets, we bought some refreshing drinks, tasty popcorn and frozen ice cream.

The movie was at 8:00pm so we sat at the waiting area and waited until we can watch the movie, 5 minutes later we entered the cinema and sat down to watch an amazing action movie. We were moving side to side and shouting “Whoa’! But my mum had different reactions, while we were enjoying the 3D movie my mum was crying through the sad parts. The movie was mixed with action, comedy and a little bit of drama, the audience including us all enjoyed the movie.

I had a great time at the movies, it was exciting, nerve racking and fun. I can’t wait until the next Spiderman movie comes out at the movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.