Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

My Autobiograohy


http://www.public-domain-image.com/nature-landscape/sand/slides/footprints-in-sand.html


We've been learning about personal and private information online.  We have been learning to decide what personal information  is safe to share online.

My name is Reitz I’m a year 7 at St. Patrick’s School. I was born in the Philippines and I came to a wonderful and peaceful country called New Zealand when I was 8 years old.There are 6 people in my family including my caring parents, my funny brothers and me. My hobbies are playing sports like basketball, soccer and baseball. My inspirations to play sports are , Chris Paul (A Professional Basketball Player) and Cristiano Ronaldo (A Professional Soccer Player). My favorite band is Simple Plan and my favourite singer is Chris Brown they both sing hip hop and R and B songs. I like to eat steak with mashed potatoes and a side of Coca Cola. The things that I dislike are rats, tofu and brussel sprouts.

I hope you enjoyed reading about me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.